instagram

08 October 2015

Chase after what you want

Hey there!

Have you ever wondered what exactly you wanna do in your life?

Honestly, at times i feel so lost i do not know what exactly i want in my life. I wanna work, earn money and save lots of money for my future, i wanna travel, i wanna have fun, i wanna rest, and i wanna party on weekends. But everything needs money and i get picky when it comes to the job i'm applying for. I'm mean its normal isn't it? I want a job that i can work for long. A job that i can work for maybe the rest of my life. So firstly, the salary must be acceptable, and the job must be interesting enough for me. But most importantly, the working environment has to be an environment nice and vibrant enough for us to work in and not get bored easily. Colleagues must be nice and friendly towards one another and maybe have lunch or hangout together sometimes.

But it seems like it's really really hard to find a job like this in Singapore nowadays because every companies are so competitive that most of them focus more on the results, earnings, and even savings rather than focusing on the welfare of the company. 

I used to dream about being an actress (don't laugh at me ok) but i do not have the courage to even go for the casting. I wanna be a singer but i don't think i'll be able to make it. Especially when i have braces intact on my teeth now, it makes it a lil difficult for me to sing or even speak clearly. I mean of course i can speak clearly but, you know, the braces will surely affect the way we talk in a way like something's blocking our lips when we talk. Other than that, i'm actually quite self conscious. So, i feel that i'm not pretty enough, not tall enough, not sexy enough to be caught on camera like, what am i . hahaha!

Dreams aside! I just sent my resume out to a company i really really wanna join. I believe that it will be interesting to be able to work in that company. I mean, who doesn't wanna have a chance to work in a social media platform company? i do! If i never try, i'll never know whether i'm able to get it or not right?

Well, good luck to everyone trying to get a job suitable for them! Good luck to myself too! 



Adios!~

No comments: