instagram

01 September 2015

Thoughts


It's time i think i should be erasing all the old memories I've had in this blog and restart it to a brand new one.

My life has changed alot. So much that some people couldnt even catch up with it. Family, relationship, friends, the things i've been doing lately, etc. And all these changes has been attracting all the random thoughts into my mind.

Sometimes i wonder. Why do people stalk others when they are already attached? Why do people stalk their exes when they are already attached? I mean, if you cant let go, then dont even go for a new one and hurt them that way. If you still wanna play, go and look for a fling instead rather than letting your partner feel that they're not good enough for you, or rather, having them is never enough. I've seen and heard of many relationships destroyed just like that which has became a phobia to me.


Some people even praise how good looking others are. Their exes, other people they see online, people on the streets, basically people they see everywhere to the person they are with now. But most of the time, the people they praised are the people that has done plastic surgery. If you dont admire them, then dont even be together with them. If you have already gotten bored of them, dont cheat on them, leave them because they are definitely not what you wanted in the very first place. You'll only break the trust within seconds and then realise that it takes forever to gain it back. If you wanna compare, then you jolly well compare it apple to apple. Anyone can be beautiful if they are rich. You just gotta pay and let the surgeon do the job. So dont ever praise a plastic person to a natural person because it doesnt even make any sense at all, and all you'll get in reply is "plastic what" before you become speechless.


Action speaks louder than words. You dont only make promises when you try to get them to be officially yours or when you feel that they are letting go very soon. You make a promise, u dont break it. You break it, you'll break their heart together. Then you will keep them wondering like "Why cant things be the same from the start? Am i not good enough? Are they getting bored of me already? Am i really the one that they want? If i could turn back time, will they still choose me?" And the list of questions goes on and on and on. Just then, you'll start to feel frustrated about your partner being oh so paranoid. But have you ever wondered who and what has started everything in the very first place? So before you come out with all the colourful promises with your damn sweet mouth, please make sure you are very very sure that the particular person is who you really love and whom you really wanna spend ur entire life with before you hurt yet another victim.


In Singapore, R.O.M is just a piece of paper and a wedding is just a celebration for getting that piece of paper now. The love that the couple have by then might just be another temporary thing. Many got married because they've accidentally created a baby. And then not too long after the baby is out, they got divorced. Its so common nowadays that people dont treasure it anymore. If you dont love one another, dont even get pregnant. If its an accident, dont bring them out to suffer all those family problems because they are innocent. I've been there done that and i know exactly how it feels to be caught in the middle when a divorce happens. I might look like idgaf on the outside bt trust me its hard on the inside and i definitely do not want my future kids to suffer the same way.

In this entire 24 years of my life, i've seen so much and really been through alot. And im pretty sure i wouldnt want my kids to suffer the way i've suffered. I just wanna be happy throughout the second half of my life because i know i deserve it. Thus, that makes me very precautious about who my permanent partner shall be. The one that will be accompanying me for the rest of my life. I dont wanna have a broken family and i only wanna get married once. These are what im kinda worried about when it comes to thinking about my future.


All these phobias shall gooooo... 

No comments: